Terms & Conditions for Using a Website
By using this website, you accept its Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and the responsibility for adhering to any local laws that may be in force in your area. You are not permitted to use or access this website if you disagree with any of these terms. This website’s contents are shielded by relevant copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
The materials (information or software) on bagas31’s website may be temporarily downloaded one time only for your private, non-commercial viewing needs. This is a licence, not a sale, and you may not transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” them on any other server or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software that appears on bagas31’s website. Additionally, you may not modify the materials or copy them. This licence also forbids using the materials for any commercial or public display (whether for profit or not).
If you do not abide by these limitations, your permission to use this website will promptly terminate. You are required to delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether they are in electronic or printed format, after viewing the materials or after this licence is terminated.
The information on bagas31’s website is given “as is.” About implicit warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights, among others, bagas31 makes no promises, either explicit or implied, and hereby disclaims and cancels any other warranties. Furthermore, bagas31 makes no guarantees or promises about the precision, likely outcomes, or reliability of the use of the contents on its Internet website or otherwise connected to such materials or on other sites linked to this one.
Any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) resulting from the use or the inability to use the materials on the bagas31 website are expressly disclaimed by bagas31 and its suppliers, even if bagas31 or a bagas31 authorized representative has been informed of the possibility of such damages orally or in writing. These restrictions might not apply to you because some jurisdictions do not permit exclusions of implied warranties or restrictions on liability for consequential or incidental damages.
5. Corrections and Errata
There could be technical, typographical, or photographic errors in the content on bagas31’s website. The accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the materials on bagas31’s website are not guaranteed. The materials on bagas31’s website may change at any time without prior notice. However, bagas31 does not guarantee that the contents will be updated.
bagas31 is not liable for the contents of any website connected to it and has not evaluated all of the sites linked to it. Any link does not imply sponsorship by bagas31 of the website just because it is included. The user uses these linked websites at their own risk.
These conditions of use for bagas31’s website are subject to change without prior notice. By accessing this website, you accept the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. The rule of law
Without respect to its rules on conflicts of law, the laws of the State of Texas shall govern any claim relating to bagas31’s website.
General Rules and Regulations for Using a Website
Our top priority is maintaining your privacy. To understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and employ personal information, we have prepared this Policy. Here is a summary of our privacy practices.
- We will specify the purposes for information collection before or when personal information is collected.
- Unless we have the approval of the person in question or as required by law, we will only collect and use personal information for the reasons we have indicated and for other compatible ones.
- We only save personal data for as long as it’s required to accomplish those goals.
- We shall only gather personal information about you using legitimate, ethical methods with your knowledge or consent when needed.
- Personal information must be current, accurate, and complete to the extent required for the reasons for which it is being used. It must also be relevant to those purposes.
- We will take reasonable security precautions to protect personal information from loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or alteration.
- We shall make information about our rules and procedures for managing personal information easily accessible to customers.
To preserve and uphold the confidentiality of personal information, we are committed to our company following these principles.